Bravo! Guide Tents are built for real hunts. A quality tent at an outstanding price. As with all our equipment, Bravo! Guide Tents are designed for real world performance and inspected by our master tent builder, seam to seam, before ever leaving the shop. Feature for feature, dollar for dollar the Bravo! Guide Tent gives you the upper hand on quality and value.
All tents are double-treated for water & mildew
Details about Marine Canvas used on our tents click here.
Our guide tent comes standard with a heavy duty 14 oz (non-rotting) Sod Cloth and a US military style Stove Jack. You can add a Do-It-Yourself Angle kit or Steel Internal Frame by choosing that option below.
Made in the USA!
Bravo! Guide Tent Features:
- Premium Sunforger Marine Boatshrunk Canvas
- 5′ Sidewall – finished size
- Long 4″ eaves, double stitched and grommeted
- Overlapped double stitched seams
- Triangulated reinforcements
- Heavy duty strength web stake loops
- Front door with freeze resistant, self healing zipper, and storm flap
- 14 oz (non-rotting) Sod Cloth
- Extreme Heat Stove Jack exclusive custom design – choice of location
- Oversized tent bag included